Saturday, March 24, 2007

Montana bound

Hell, I was waiting to hear from you. Everything same here....told my boss and landlord I was leaving next weekend so its set in stone short of severe weather...Gonna take the local bus as far west up the beach as it goes at Long Beach Miss, where I will continue the last ten miles of a 26 mile hike up the beach from Ocean Springs to Bay St Louis white sandy made made beach with what used to be antebellum homes where I now camp on their fron yard at will... the sun is brutal in the day time and you cant sleep right on the beach ceacuse of the sand mites but since the hurricane the water is pristine clean the only down side is that the water is so shallow you have to walk ut a half mile to get waist deep.. AAs pretty in the daylight as the night....espeially when the weather is nice which is most of the time...very little open so I have to pack my own water...

Kurt Vandervalk wrote:
what happened to you, havent heard from you in a while. you must still be enjoying ther sun, i dont blame you. later kuurt

On 3/17/07, Paralegal Services <markamania2002@yahoo.com> wrote:
small dark and quite to start preferably with a tv in the room ....
Id take either
big fan of natural light and quite
thanks for helping me

many people make the amateur mistake of attacking the people (the courts, the people detaining them, the police for arresting them, etc.), and detracts your focus from the merits of the case, I'll show you how to handle them civil servants and having them dancing like puppets with the one thing they understand.....paper work!!
In the mean time, plead for continuance, you need more time, you don't have the complete record, whatever, just stall them till I see what you got
Have you got a case # or caption? mark

Kurt Vandervalk <mtcabins@gmail.com> wrote:
Mark
heres is a copy of the last letter i got from comp. How people can lie about things like that and keep there job is beond me? there so full of shit, i cant see why people like that even get hired. i still have some records to try to track down. the fund got my records from my by pass surgrey, witch they said in mediation that they would send me copies of and they still havent, makes me wonder what they dont want me to see. i am going to set up a computer for you to use, would you rather have it in a small room or living room. difference being veiw of town, bright and sunny or small dark room 1 window quite? your call. Kurt



Mark Anthony Given
Paralegal Services
Winning SSI Disability Cases - http://winningsssdisabilitycases.blogspot.com
Helena, Montana


Sucker-punch spam with award-winning protection.
Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.

No comments: